Saturday, August 9, 2008

Contest Closed - Thanks Everyone For Playing


That was so much fun. I've had great luck with contests on fellow bloggers' sites, so I was very excited about my first contest here at A Piece of My Mind.

Thank you for playing. I really enjoyed seeing which three films from Julianne's list of favorites everyone picked.

Julianne looks divine at the Rita ceremonies last weekend in San Francisco. She's standing beside fellow Avon author Toni Blake. Julianne was one of the Rita nominees for Best Historical Romance for Surrender to a Scoundrel. The Rita went to Madeline Hunter for Lessons of Desire.

I'll be getting together with my cousin very soon so she can pick the winner, which will be announced next week. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so pretty! Thanks for the photo!

Unknown said...

Julianne looks beautiful - as always. I haven't started her newest yet but I've heard great things so I can't wait to get started.

maryt/theteach said...

Julia, thanks for commenting on my nephew's return home. And I loved the Dark Knight! :) Sounds like your contest was a good One!

HeatherK said...

looks like a glamorous time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting the contest Julia!