Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nearly Wordless Wednesday - 195


Day 17 of the A to Z Challenge brings us back to my photography feature, hosted by Wordless Wednesday.

Normally, Wordless Wednesday is exactly that - a posting of an image that speaks for itself. But sometimes a few words are required.


Like today - since Q is for Quilts, and these are the two quilts I received for my wedding.










This one was made for us by Brad's Aunt Carol.

Gorgeous!
















This one was made for us by my grandmother - not the one who lived here in Cole Harbour with us, but my dad's mom. She's 88 years young, and lives in Michigan.

This shot was taken 12 years ago in our Toronto apartment. That's my husband with our little cousin Emily (she's now much taller...)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I awarded you the Stylish Blogger award. Come stop by....

http://inspiredbylisa.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-got-stylish-blogger-award-yea.html

Travis Cody said...

LOL! They do tend to get taller, don't they?