Friday, September 23, 2011

5 on Friday - Set 85







Travis at Trav's Thoughts invites everyone to lay down a short set of music that takes their fancies for his 5 on Friday meme.

As I ready my vampire novel for its self-published debut in November, I can feel the heady rush that comes from being part of a publishing world revolution.

1 - Uprising - Muse

To watch the video, CLICK HERE


2 - Rebel Yell - Billy Idol




3 - Rebels of the Sacred Heart - Flogging Molly




4 - Rebel Rebel - David Bowie




5 - Revolution - The Beatles

7 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

I swear we have tandem brain!!! You are doing rebels and revolutionaries and I'm doing outlaws. :-)

Mike Golch said...

a great set,I enjoyed Jamies set.I went a little back in thine with The Mills Brothers.I hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Could've added Duane Eddy's "Rebel Rouser" too for a splash of surf music! LOL

Jennie Marsland said...

Great music, Julia. Rebels all. I also read your Thursday post. I'm with ya! so much to do my head is spinning.

Travis Cody said...

Excellent choices! We're probably not as excited for your novel to be published as you are, but we're pretty excited anyway.

Linda said...

I love what Travis said because it's so true!

I love the tunes this week, too, though now I'll be sneering and belting out "Rebel Yell" the rest of the evening much to Tesla's sure dismay!

I'm playing along a day late this week so I made it Six on Saturday instead. Hope Travis forgives me!

Akelamalu said...

Love your choices Julia. :)