Thursday, October 9, 2014

5 on Friday -- Set 244 -- The Thanksgiving Edition


Photo courtesy of the Graphics Fairy



Spinning Friday tunes since 2010...

For anyone who wants to join in, simply choose five pieces of music and post them for other bloggers to enjoy. Then check out the set posted by the other 5 on Friday blogger -- you can sign in over at Golch Central's Rambling Stuff.


This weekend is all about giving thanks here in The Great White North.


To all of my readers, friends and family -- I wish you many blessings on this Thanksgiving.



1The Green, Green Grass of Home -- Tom Jones









2 - Thank You -- Led Zeppelin








3Thank You For the Music  -- ABBA








4Counting My Blessings  -- Bing Crosby









5 - How Great Thou Art  -- Elvis Presley







1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I have not Heard Count Your Blessing in a long Time. P.S. I added your like to the 5 On Friday Linky thingy.